You have no items in your cart.
Modules integrates selected features from Jetpack to make your site even nicer and encourage visitors to interact with the content they read.
Jetpack Sharing gives readers the tools to post your content to their networks from the bottom of each post and/or page.
You can add this to your site in four short steps:
1. Navigate to Settings –> Sharing in your site’s dashboard.
2. Under Sharing Buttons, drag and drop the services you want to use into the Enabled Services area.
3. Choose your preferred button style and where you would like the buttons to appear.
Adding to your Sharing Enabled Services is as simple as dragging the button from the Available Services area. You can configure services to appear as icons, text, or both.
The Related Posts feature scans all of your posts, analyzes them, and lets you show contextual posts your visitors might be interested in reading after they’re done with whatever post they’re on. Most sites who activate this see an increase in traffic.
To start using Related Posts, head to the Jetpack page in your blog’s dashboard and click the Activate button for Related Posts. You can also customize how the related posts section looks by going to your Settings → Reading page and scrolling down to the options next to “Related posts.”
* You can opt to display a “Related” header to better separate the section from the end of your post — just check the box to show a “Related” header.
* To make the section more visual, you can check the box next to “Use a large and visually striking layout” to display accompanying images next to the post titles.
With Tiled Galleries you can display your image galleries in three new styles: a rectangular mosaic, a square mosaic, and a circular grid. The rectangular and square tiled layouts also have hover-over captions to save space while making captions accessible.
You can create your Tiled Gallery by following these steps:
1. Make sure the module is activated in your Jetpack dashboard.
2. Create a new gallery with the “Tiles” option selected.
3. Optional: To make all of your galleries tiled by default, go to Settings → Media in your blog’s dashboard and select the box next to “Display all your gallery pictures in a cool mosaic.“